Star SP700 Impact Printer produces up to 13 tickets in 20 lines per minute (4.7 to 8.9 lps).The printer uses paper width 76, 69.5 and 58mm. Up to 3 copies. Print in 2 colours.
Compatibility with existing operating systems. Value-added software for managing and marketing logos.
- Load paper "Drop-In & Print". Just insert the roll into the printer, close the cover and is ready to work
- New design and splash-proof easy to clean for use in bars and kitchens.
- Internal Power Supply and Cable included in the package.
- Value added software for retailers, OEMs, software developers and systems with marketing tools and graphics, such as the new Star graphical management utility, with a particular list function that allows you to easily identify and use up to 255 images. This tool also facilitates the configuration of multiple printers as it allows you to load quickly and easily complete lists of images on a PC. The storage tool of logos allows to download multiple images (colour or monochrome, in a variety of formats) simply printing a document containing all the images. The virtual serial port emulator allows the use of Ethernet or USB interfaces while preserving legacy software.
SP712 Version-color and red/black with manual cutter
SP742 Version one colour and red/black with automatic cutter
(full or partial cut) SP712/742 Versions with the option of rewind and cutter manual or automatic
Interfaces RS232/parallel /USB 2.0/ without interface
Optional interfaces (USB-IFBD HU06); serial (IFBD-HD04); parallel (IFBD-HC04), Ethernet
(IFBD-HE06), 9-pin serial (IFBD-HN04) and WiFi
Star SP700 Impact Printer
- Print method: impact dot matrix 9-pin serial
- Print Speed: capable of printing 13 receipts of 20 lines at 4.7 to 8.9 lps based on the number of columns
- Paper Feed Speed: Approximately 5.6 inches / sec. (Uninterruptible power supply
- Print Direction: bidirectional, optimized
- Matrix 7 x 9 (half dot) / 5 x 9 columns
- Capacity 42 / 35 columns
- Font Size (mm) 1.2 (W) x 2.42 (H) / 1.5 (W) x 2.42 (H)
- Character Set, 95 Alphanumeric, 32 International Tables of coding
- 40 characters per inch (CPI) 16.9 / 14.1
- Paper Loading: Fast Loading "Drop-In & Print" with clear cover
- Paper Handling:
- 76 mm width (default), with guide included 69.5 mm, 58 mm (± 0.5) x 85 mm roll diameter
- 1 layer thickness 0.06 ~ 0.085 mm
- Original + 1 Copy 2 layers, 0.05 ~ 0.08 / piece, total less than 0.14
- Copy Original 3 + 2 layers, 0.05 ~ 0.08 / piece, total less than 0.20
- Wall Mount Kit Available for all models (up to 2 layers of paper)
- Near End Paper Sensor: option "black mark"
- Ribbon Duration:
- RC700B 3 million characters
- RC700BR Black / Red, 1.5 million characters 0.75 million characters
- Laundries Ribbon RC200D
- Data Buffer 8 MB
- ROM: Flash memory (16 Mbit), NV bit image 256 Kb
- Emulation Mode
- Star Mode and ESC / POS ™
- 7 Drivers Windows ® 32/64 bit, Vista 32/64 bit, XP 32-Bit (CD-ROM with printer) XP Embedded, CE, Server 2008 32/64 Bit, 98/ME / 2000/NT4 (download only), WEPOS, POSReady, OPOS ™, POS for. NET, JavaPOS ™, Virtual Serial Port, Linux CUPS ™, Mac OS X CUPS, Star SDK
- internal power cable supplied
- DKD function Driver 2
- Reliability MCBF 22 million lines
- Automatic cutter cuts of 1.5 million (Partial Cut / Full) (guillotine)
- Dimensions 160 ( W) x 245 (D) x 152 (H) mm; 160 (W) x 245 (D) x 183 (H) mm (with retractor versions)
- SP712 Weight: 2.96 kg, SP742 : 3.18 kg, SP712R: 3.43 kg SP742R: 3.65 kg
- EMI Standards: VCCI Class A, FCC Class A, CE
- Safety standards UL, C -UL, TUV, CB, EN60950
- Options buzzer, sensor "black mark", kits for wall mounting / vertical use, interfaces (see above)
- Ticket emission