It comes with a powerful Intel Z8350 processor and works with Windows 10. Robust, protected IP67 at the same time lightweight and easy to handle. Ideal for both logistic applications inside and outside applications where the 4G connection may be used.
EM-I62H is a fantastic tool for in-field users in of attempting sales, plants maintenance, machines and fire extinguishers, products delivery, data collection from instrument, sensors, and work cycles control.
It can be supplied with a powerful 2D integrated barcode reader that allows easy and fast reading.
A docking station is available for simultaneous charging of 2 devices and car battery charger.
Phablet rugged Emdoor EM-I62H
- CPU: Intel Cherry trail Z8350 (Quad-core)
- Operating system: Windows 10.1
- LCD display: 5.98 inches, 1280x720 IPS
- Glass: Anti-reflection Gorilla Glass 3
- Degree of protection: IP67, MIL-STD-810G
- Fall protection: 1.2 m
- RAM Memory: 2G DDR3L
- Flash Memory: 16GB
- Wi-Fi Interface: 802.11 a / b / g / n2.4G / 5G dual band wifi
- Front Camera: 2.0MP
- Rear Camera: 5.0MP
- Bluetooth Interface: Version 4.0
- USB Interface: USB 2
- Battery: 3.7V / 5000mAH
- Internal Speaker: 8Ω / 0.8W speaker x 1
- Telephone connection: 4G CMCC 5M: LTE 1/3/7/20/38/39/40/41 WCDMA 1/2/5/8 TD-SCDMA 34/39 GSM 2/3/5/8
- GPS: GPS / Glonass (Ublox module)
- Elastic Belts: Rear Elastic Belt for a Handy and Safe Hand Grip
- Headphone connector: standard 3.5mm jack
- 2D Bar Code Reader: Optional
- NFC Interface: Optional
- Docking station: optional with 2 recharge positions
- Operating temperature: -10 +50 °C
- Warehouse Logistics
- Attempted sale
- Measuring instruments and sensors management
- In field data collection