Printing mechanism M-180 offers better performances and printing speed than series M-150. M-180 has an ultra-compact structure and weighs less than 100gr, but it offers excellent performances despite its dimensions; thanks to the possibility to select print dimensions (18 to 42 columns) this printing mechanism is particularly used for measuring systems and CAT/EFT applications.
Its assembling versatility, both horizontal and vertical, makes it compatible with panel applications; thanks to its high printing speed it is suitable for ticketing applications. Furthermore M-180 series has a mount brace compatible with M-190 series, which makes the two printing mechanism interchangeable. It can work on four Ni-Cd batteries.
Printing mechanism M-180
- Printing method: dot matrix
- Paper width: 57.5 ± 0.5 mm
- MCBF: 1 million lines
- Printing speed: 1.7 lines/sec
- Automatic cutter
- Columns number: 24
- Spacing-line: 3.7mm (in case of font 5 x 7 and 3 dots / line paper feed)
- Ink ribbon: ERC-09/22
- Number of prints: original + one copy
- Cash Dispensers
- Data logging
- Vending machines
- Measurement equipments Ticketing