STAR - TSP100 Future PRNT
ManufacturerStar Micronics Europe - Co. Ltd.
The series TSP100 Future PRNT combines quality and price. It is also notable for the attention to detail, the wide range of versions, options and accessories available and for the Future PRNT popular software that allows users to quickly and easily turn a receipt into a powerful marketing tool. It reaches the speed of 250mm/sec (GT model) and uses both 80 mm and 58mm paper (with proper paper guide).
Series TSP100U futurePRNT, the POS printer "complete" currently available, with all the accessories included in the package. The latest additions to the TSP100 series is the super fast TSP100GT, version powered via USB and the TSP100LAN with Ethernet interface.
The USB connection has become the preferred communication system between PC and printer. The next logical step will be to combine to produce power and interface devices powered via USB. That's why Star has developed the first dedicated “USB-powered” printer that can provide significant cost advantages compared to competitive products destined for retail sale.
The future is moving toward the terminals and devices powered via USB. Among the main advantages of this solution is the ability to use the same UPS for both the PC and the printer, and thereby protect all transactions with a significant cost savings.
New model ECO.
This new model has been developed to reduce environment impact and to reduce usage costs. Main functions of ECO version are:
- Reduction of Energy consumption up to 40% by mean of automatic switch-off.
- Use of paper reducted up to 30% by using the new software FuturePRNT
- The printer structure is made with recycled plastic
- With the manufacturer pre-paid Carbon Offset program with Certified Emission Reduction credits which will offset the CO2 emission emitted from the TSP100 manufacturing and disposal process and projected power consumption for up to 5 years (total 33.9 Kg / unit). The CERs used will than be cancelled with the scheme and defined by the Kyoto Protocol
See http://www.futureprnt.com/ ECO for more details.
series TSP100 Future PRNT
- Direct thermal line printing
- Traditional print speed TSP100U, TSP100PUSB, TSP10 LAN – 125 mm/sec. (processing excluded) TSP100GT – 250 mm/sec.
- Colours available TSP100U, TSP100LAN, TSP100PUSB: Star white or charcoal gray. Other colours available for large commitments
TSP100GT: glossy black or white ice
- Print resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots per mm)
- Two colours print capacity: Red / Black, Blue / Black ( special paper required)
- No. of columns (max) International code pages, Star Mode 40, ESC/POS™, Font A 42, Font B 64
- Character set ANK 95, 32 Int 128 Graphic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese
- International code pages, Star Mode = 40 + 1 blank, ESC/POS™ = 10 +1 blank allowing an additional character page to be added
- Extended barcode functionality: 9 versions including QR /( PDF417 & Maxicode pending
- Line spacing 3 mm or 4 mm + programmable
- Paper specifications:
- Lenght 80 mm standard, 58 mm with guide fitted
- Thickness / weight 0,065 mm ~ 0,085 mm
- Roll diameter, up to 83 mm
- Easy-load “Drop-In & Print”
- Paper out sensor: Standard
- Maximum printing width, 80 mm paper = 72; 58 mm paper = 50,8 mm
- Top margin: 11 mm
- Autocutter: Guillotine (Partial cut only)
- Logo store capacity: Unlimited
- Driver Windows 2000/XP/XP Embedded/WePOS/Vista™/CE, Linux™, Mac OS X, Windows 98/ME/NT4 (download only) OPOS™, Java-POS™, CUPS™, POS.Net, USB Vendor Class, Star IO
- Virtual serial port:
TSP100U / TSP100GT USB 2.0 full speed with cable supplied
TSP100LAN Ethernet (10/100BaseT, UTP) with cable supplied
TSP100 powered USB: Combined Power and USBcable version (cables not supplied
- Emulation: Star Mode, ESC/POS™
- Peripheral Drive Circuits: 2 circuits, (24 V max 1 A) 1 Compulsion input
- Power Consumption, average 1.6 A / Printing / Standby 0,1 A
- Power supply: Internal with power cable supplied, (notTSP100PUSB)
- Operating / Storage conditions:
- Temperature 5°C to 45°C / -20°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (not condensing)
- Dimensions: 142 mm (W) x 204 mm (D) x 132 mm (H)
- Autocutter Models TSP143U – 1,73 kg, TSP143GT – 1,76 kg, TSP143PUSB – 1,53 kg,
(guillotine) TSP143LAN – 1,72 kg
- Tearbar models TSP113U – 1,56 kg, TSP113GT – 1,59 kg, TSP113PUSB – 1,37 kg, TSP113LAN – 1,56 kg
- Safety Standerds: UL, C-UL, TÜV, FCC, VCCI, EN55022, CE
- MCBF 60 million lines
- Print head, 100 km
- Autocutter (guillotine) 1,5 million cuts
- Accessories included with the printer
- Wall mount bracket
- Auto-reverse output software
- Vertical Upper Guide,
- 58 mm paper guide
- 1,8 m Power Cable
- 1,8 m Interface Cable (not PUSB model),
- Power Switch Cover
- Installation CD and Future PRNT Retail Marketingand Set-up Software,
(Interface and Power Cables not incuded in PUSB versions)
Spash Proof Cover
Display Stand for Vertical Use
- Ticket emission